As you interact with us by using our Site, We may ask you to provide us with certain personal information that is necessary for us to enhance and personalize our Services and marketing efforts. We define personal information as information about you that enables us to identify or contact you, including but not limited to your name, mailing or postal address, telephone number, email address, payment method (such as credit card, debit card, or other payment methods accepted by Us) as well as other information we maintain about you, such as your account history, financial information, subscriptions, content viewed and/or ordered or category of content viewed and/or ordered. Examples of ways in which we may collect such information from you include the following:
||Registration. Before using certain parts of this Site, you may be required to complete a registration form, including when you subscribe to receive our Service. When registering, you will be prompted to provide certain personal information, including but not limited to your name, billing addresses, phone numbers, email addresses, and credit card number or other payment method information. In addition, you may also be asked to provide your country of residence and/or your organization’s country of operation and your age, so we can comply with applicable laws and regulations. These kinds of personal information are used for a variety of business purposes including: maintaining and managing your account; delivering services that you have requested and to enhance your experience on the Site; to communicate with you about the Site or other services/products in which you may be interested in; to respond to your inquiries or comments; to perform business analyses or for other purposes to improve the quality of our Site and Services we offer, and for internal marketing purposes.
||Email Addresses. Some areas of the Site allow you to enter your email address for purposes including, but not limited to: registering to use our Services, ability to make comments on the content of our Site or for subscription to our on-line magazine.
We do not sell or rent information about our viewers and all information provided to Us remains absolutely confidential, except that:
- We may share aggregate or summary information regarding our viewers with partners, advertisers or other third parties. This data will never identify you personally.
- We may share information with companies that provide support Services to us (such as web hosting) or that help us market our business and Services. These companies may need information about you in order to perform their functions. These companies are not authorized to use the information we share with them for any other purpose.
- We will use your personal information to communicate with you by sending you a confirmation email when you register/subscribe and/or place an order with us. Also, if you submit your email address to register/subscribe for our on-line Magazine, we use it to deliver the information to you.
- We may publicly disclose the name, city, and state of the winner of any online sweepstakes.
- In addition, we reserve the right to use the information we collect about your computer, mobile or other device (including its geographic location), which may at times be able to identify you, for any lawful business purpose, including without limitation to help diagnose problems with our servers, to gather broad demographic information, analyze trends, track users’ movements around the Service, and to otherwise administer the Service. Geographic location information about you and/or your computer, mobile or other device may specifically be used to show you content and sponsored messaging based on geographic location.
- In addition, as our business changes, we may buy or sell various assets. In the event all or a portion of the assets owned or controlled by us, our parent or any subsidiary or affiliated entity are sold, assigned, transferred or acquired by another company, the information from and/or about our Site users may be among the transferred assets.
PROTECTING YOUR INFORMATION
While We will take reasonable precautions to protect the security and integrity of your personal information provided to our Site, due to the inherent nature of the Internet as an open global communications vehicle, We cannot guarantee that information, during transmission through the Internet or while stored on our system or otherwise in our care, will be absolutely safe from intrusion by others, such as hackers. Unfortunately, no security system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Accordingly, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information and cannot assume liability for improper access to it. With that in mind, We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to protect your personal information.
- We use industry-standard Secure Sockets Layer (“SSL”) authentication for online transactions made on our Site. SSL authentication and encryption of the information that you send to Us over the Internet helps protect your online transaction information from third party interception.
- Your credit card information is never used except charges for orders placed on our Site. For your own safety, please don’t ever use email to send us your credit card information!
- We never display your full credit card number once it has been entered. We will only reveal the last four digits of your credit card for verification purposes.
- For additional security, we do not store your credit card number after processing your payment.
While we do our best to protect your privacy, we urge you to also protect your own privacy. We recommend that you do not share your password with anyone or share your password in an unsolicited phone call or e-mail.
In the unlikely event that we believe that the security of your information in our possession or control may have been compromised, we may seek to notify you. If notification is appropriate, we may notify you via your computer, mobile or other device.
OPT OUT / CORRECTIONS
We understand the importance of protecting our viewer’s privacy and we therefore provide you with the opportunity to opt-out of having your personally identifiable information used or disclosed. Upon your request, we will (a) correct or update your personal information; (b) opt-out of receiving promotional communications and/or stop sending emails to your email address; and/or (c) disable your account to prevent any future purchases through that account. You can make these requests by emailing your request to Our Customer Support department at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please clearly label the subject line “Opt Out / Corrections,” and do not email your credit-card number or other sensitive information.
THIRD PARTY LINKS
CONSENT TO PROCESSING
By providing your personal information to this Site, you understand and consent to the collection, maintenance, processing and transfer of such information within the United States.
QUESTIONS AND FEEDBACK
We welcome your questions, comments and concerns about privacy. Please send us any and all feedback pertaining to privacy, or any other issue at email@example.com.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Effective Date: February 22, 2012